Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Chatroulette Psychic

Some of you may know what I am referring to here. Several years ago there was a site named Chatroulette that came onto the scene. You were able to turn on your webcam and flip through hundreds of different people to chat with. At the beginning it was a fun thing to do and as the site got older the people got more carried away. There have been many pranks and jokes pulled on people in Chatroulette, and even more men and women showing far too much of themselves (thankfully you can weed this out now).

I popped on the other day and decided to do something a little different. I decided that I was going to do 1 question readings for anyone that would take the time to talk with me. So at nearly 2am (I couldn't sleep a wink) I tilt my webcam toward my desk and shuffle the cards before shuffling through the people.

I was not sure what sort of reaction to expect. More often than not there are people there that are looking to chat with others in a more "romantic" fashion (or as romantic as you can get through the internet). I knew that there were going to be males, and females of different ages; as well as groups of people just having some fun in the early hours of the morning.

So under the name "Chatroulette Psychic" I spun the wheel. I was suprised to find the reaction to it was quite interesting. There were a lot of people that stopped and asked a question (this of course could have been simply because it was of no cost to them), and they were all but suprised that they got an accurate reading (from their feedback to me of course). There was such a variety of different questions, form the absurd "Where did I leave my Phone?", to the more emotional "When will I stop being addicted to drugs?", and even the tried and true relationship question "When will I find true love?".

The best part of it all was that in each person I read for at the end I saw a smile and a glimmer of hope. Ending all my readings with "Blessed Be and Spread Love", I was releived to see them take things so seriously. I felt as if the positive vibration I was sending out to them was not only being recieved, but transmitted by them as well. The loop had begun, and one good deed will affect another, and another, and so on.

One person even said to me "You're doing good work here", I smiled at that. I don't so these things for recognition. I don't do them for fame, or money (though sometimes I do ask for funds simply because of the time and energy put into things like classes and such). I do these things to help the world. To spread love, light and enjoyment and hopefully touch someone in a way that will change their lives to a more positive, healthy outlook.

I think that for now I will continue to give it a shot (now and again of course), and see how much positivity I can spread across the world, one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment