Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Energy Awareness


It is truly amazing to me just how energy works within different people. The more you study in this feild the more aware of energy you become. For example: I am currently dealing with a situation that is all about energy control. There is a very demanding, controlling person that is trying to use their energy in order to overpower mine.

The interesting thing is how this person works. They have a myriad of weapons at the ready in order to get an energy based reaction out of me in order to lessen my personal energy so that they can overwhelm me. They attempt to talk down to me, telling me about how they don't like things that I do, places I go. They attempt to control me, constantly asking who I am talking to or what I am doing. They use laziness to their advantage always saying "do this for me" or when the need comes that I need them for something it's a "do it yourself".

I am sure that many, if not all of you are familiar with a person just like this. It is unfortunate that in our lives we have to deal with this sort of energy manipulation. Or do we?

You see we are all in control of our own energy. We decide who we give it to and keep it from. There comes a time where we have to change ourselves and stand up for the people that we are and the energy that we hold within. These pushy type people are afraid. They are afraid of being out of control and therefore attempt to control all things in their view. This can only happen if the people around them choose to let it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment