Search This Blog

Monday, June 27, 2011

Video Games and bein g Psychic

Hello, my name is Thomas Moore and I am a video-game-aholic.

Come on, admit it...most of you are too and in my humble opinion it's a good thing! I firmly believe that the psychic realm and video games get a long swimmingly. Yea, you'r probably asking yourself why right now, well allow me to explain.
Much of our psychic abilities and information have a lot to do with our visualization skill. We visualize white light, blue bubbles, our chakras and all sorts of different things in meditation. Now I have found that it is easier to visualize something if you have seen it before. It makes it easier for your brain to be able to picture it if you have a clear idea of what it may look like.
Now I'm not saying that the shoot-em-up games are going to aid (as fun as they may be and useful in stress relief)  but others that are more fantasy oriented are quite helpful. The games that deal with Myth and Magic can be some of the most entertaining and also the most creative. Playing these now and again can give you better ideas on what that protective shield could look like.
Try it out...see what happens and post a comment to let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment